Wednesday, March 11, 2009

You better lose yourself in the music

I love how easy it is to get to stuff where i live. Food, things, get to things ya :) I went to lunch with Brandon at la villa today. I got the usual, natchos :) I didn't use to like food like that at all. At least not natchos and burrito. I tried burrito for the first time in Los Angeles and i was pretty sure i wasn't going to order that again. But i don't really know what happened. I guess everybody ordered it so i tried again, and of some reasons i love it now :)

Yesteday i went to the Remmettes review. It's the end of the season, so they put together a dance show for the people. They danced all the dances they made through the year. And I have to say that i was amazed. They're so good :) Its not like they're dancing hip hop or anything, hm. I don't really know what it is, its pretty cool thought ^_- I wished the school in Norway were more like the ones they have in US.

Haha, nei detta var gay :) Jeg tar heller å skriver noe på engelsk og noe på norsk ^^ Spørs hva jeg er i mood til.


Music: Switchfoot :)

5 comments:

  1. Jeg vet ikke hva burritos er en gang. x)

    jeg å skulle ønske norske skoler var mer som amerikanske, skjer ingen ting på disse skolene -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er godt :D Kommer ann på hva du har i de da. Bønner, ost and mild sause with rice :D NAM! haha

    Sant. Men neste årrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um,. Whatever. Jeg synes det er godt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BURRITOS FTW!!!!! du er konge ass!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!